Substance abuse is a widespread issue throughout the United States, and Ohio has been identified as one of the states with a high rate of opioid-related overdose deaths. If you are looking for alcohol and drug rehab in Dayton OH then you are not alone. According to the Ohio Department of Health, there were 4,390 overdose deaths in Ohio in 2019, and opioids were involved in 83% of those deaths.
It’s essential to seek help for addiction, as it can have devastating effects on an individual’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being, as well as their relationships and financial stability. Treatment and support can help individuals overcome addiction and achieve a healthy and fulfilling life in recovery.
Addiction Treatment Options in Dayton OH
Are you looking for alcohol and drug rehab in Dayton OH? Dayton, Ohio offers various options for addiction treatment, including:
- Inpatient Rehab: Residential treatment programs where individuals live at the facility for a specified period of time and receive 24/7 care and support.
- Outpatient Rehab: Treatment programs that allow individuals to attend therapy and support groups during the day and return home at night.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT): A program that combines medications, such as methadone or buprenorphine, with behavioral therapy to treat substance use disorders.
- Behavioral Therapy: Individual or group therapy sessions focused on addressing the underlying psychological and emotional issues related to addiction.
- Support Groups: Peer-led groups, such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or Narcotics Anonymous (NA), where individuals can share their experiences and support each other in recovery.
Telehealth rehab in Dynon OH
Telehealth services for addiction treatment are available in Dayton, Ohio. Telehealth, or virtual addiction treatment, uses technology to deliver therapy and support services remotely, usually through video conferencing or phone calls.
Telehealth can be a convenient and accessible option for individuals unable to attend in-person treatment,
- due to geographical barriers
- transportation issues
- or scheduling conflicts.
It can also provide additional support for individuals who have completed a residential rehab program
Outpatient alcohol rehab in Dayton OH
Outpatient alcohol rehab typically involves individual and group therapy sessions, as well as support groups and educational classes. Treatment is designed to address the underlying psychological, emotional, and social factors that contribute to alcohol addiction and to support individuals in developing the skills and coping mechanisms needed for a successful recovery.
It’s important to find a program that is a good fit for your individual needs and goals. You may want to consider factors such as the facility’s treatment approach, staff qualifications, availability of aftercare services, and location when choosing an outpatient alcohol rehab program.
At Addicted Recovery, we can help you start alcohol and drug rehab in Dayton OH through our outpatient and telehealth programs. Contact us to learn more.
Inpatient drug rehab in Dayton OH
Inpatient drug rehab in Dayton OH typically involves a structured program of individual and group therapy, as well as educational classes and support groups. Individuals live at the facility for a specified period of time and receive round-the-clock care and support. This environment provides a safe and supportive environment that can help individuals focus on their recovery and avoid triggers and temptations that might compromise their sobriety.
It’s important to choose an inpatient drug rehab facility that is a good fit for your individual needs and goals. You may want to consider factors such as the facility’s treatment approach, staff qualifications, availability of aftercare services, and location when making your decision.
Can Insurance Pay for Rehab in Dayton OH?
Many insurance plans will cover at least some of the costs of rehab in Dayton, Ohio, but the extent of coverage can vary depending on the type of insurance and the specific policy. Some common types of insurance that may cover rehab include:
- Private Health Insurance: Many private health insurance plans provide coverage for substance abuse treatment, including inpatient and outpatient rehab. The specific services and treatment length covered will depend on the policy.
- Medicaid: The government-funded Medicaid program provides coverage for substance abuse treatment for eligible individuals.
- Medicare: The government-funded Medicare program provides coverage for some substance abuse treatment for eligible individuals.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs): Some employers offer EAPs, which provide a limited amount of free counseling and other support services for employees and their families.
It’s important to check with your insurance provider to determine the specific services and treatments covered under your policy and to find out about any deductibles, copays, or coinsurance amounts that may apply. You may also want to consider reaching out to the rehab facilities you are interested in to find out about their insurance policies and payment options.