Alcohol Rehab In New Jersey
Are you looking for alcohol rehab in New Jersey for yourself or your loved ones? If yes, you don’t have to worry. At Addicted Recovery, we help patients like you get the best alcohol and drug rehab in NJ.
Alcohol addiction is a severe problem affecting millions of people in the United States, including New Jersey. A study published by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism found that alcohol-related deaths in New Jersey increased by 35% between 2007 and 2017
According to the New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services, alcohol is the most commonly reported substance of abuse among individuals seeking addiction treatment.
What To Look for When Chossing Alcohol Rehab in NJ?
Choosing an alcohol rehab in NJ is essential and requires careful consideration. Here are some factors to consider when choosing an alcohol rehab in NJ:
- Accreditation and Licensing: Ensure your chosen rehab is licensed and accredited by reputable organizations. This ensures that the facility meets specific standards of care and treatment.
- Treatment Programs: Look for a rehab that offers a variety of treatment programs tailored to your individual needs. For example, some rehabs offer detoxification, inpatient and outpatient programs, individual and group therapy, and aftercare programs.
- Staff Credentials and Experience: Check the qualifications and experience of the staff members treating you. Look for a team of licensed and certified professionals who have experience treating alcohol addiction.
- Location: Consider the location of the rehab facility. Some people prefer a rehab close to home, while others prefer a facility further away for privacy and a change of scenery.
- Amenities and Facilities: Look for a rehab that provides comfortable living accommodations and amenities that support recovery, such as a gym, recreational activities, and healthy meals.
- Cost and Insurance Coverage: Check the cost of the rehab program and whether your insurance covers it. If you do not have insurance, ask about payment options and financial assistance.
- Success Rate: Look for rehab with a high success rate in treating alcohol addiction. Ask for testimonials or reviews from former patients or their families.
Remember that the most critical factor in choosing an alcohol rehab is finding a program that fits your needs and preferences. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and do your research before making a decision.
Types of Alcohol Rehab Programs
There are several types of programs of alcohol rehab in New Jersey, each with its benefits and drawbacks.
Inpatient Alcohol Rehab in New Jersey
Inpatient alcohol rehab programs, also known as residential programs, involve living in a rehab facility for some time, typically 30 to 90 days or more. Inpatient programs provide intensive, around-the-clock care and support from trained professionals. The benefits of inpatient programs include
- structured environment
- constant supervision
- access to a range of therapies and activities.
However, the drawbacks include the cost, time commitment, and potential disruption to work, family, and other responsibilities.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Programs
Outpatient programs typically involve attending therapy sessions and other treatments several times per week, usually for a few hours at a time.
The benefits of outpatient programs include greater flexibility, lower cost, and the ability to maintain normal daily activities.
However, the drawbacks include potential relapse due to increased exposure to triggers and less intensive support.
Partial Hospitalisation Programs
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) offer a level of care that falls between inpatient and outpatient programs. Individuals in PHPs typically attend treatment sessions for several hours a day, several days a week, but return home at night. The benefits of PHPs include access to intensive care and support while still being able to maintain some degree of independence. However, the drawbacks include the potential for relapse due to the lack of constant supervision.
It’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional to determine which program is best for you.
The process of alcohol rehab in New Jersey typically involves several stages, including detox, therapy, and aftercare.
Looking for alcohol rehab in New Jersey? Detox can be the start. It involves removing alcohol from the body and managing withdrawal symptoms. Detox can take several days to a week or more, depending on the severity of the addiction.
After detox, individuals typically participate in various types of therapy to address the underlying causes of their addiction and learn new coping strategies. Some of the most common types of treatment used in alcohol rehab in New Jersey include
- cognitive-behavioral therapy
- individual therapy
- group therapy
- family therapy.
Therapy sessions may focus on developing healthy coping mechanisms, repairing relationships, and improving communication skills.
Choose Addicted Recovery For Sober Life:
Alcohol addiction is a severe issue in New Jersey and can have devastating physical, psychological, and social consequences. However, there are many types of programs of alcohol rehab in New Jersey, including inpatient, outpatient, and partial hospitalization programs, that can help individuals overcome addiction and regain their health and happiness.